Small skeletons (Undertale supplement) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The small skeletons are a variety of the skeletons, like their name says, they are small.
They often make jokes and puns all day long, usually to anger their taller counterparts, or to cover their sadness, anger, or fury. But do not let that fool you, it would not be the first time that a small skeleton kills a human for getting away everything he loves. Given their intelligence and charisma, they are usually hired in royal positions, such as scientists, policemen and comedians. They like kepchup a lot.
They use to be from 4 to 6 ft. tall. And weight the same as a human, wich is strange, since they do not have flesh, organs, or anithing but bones. They do not have skin or hair, strangely, they do have eyes.
Small skeletons, like almost every other creature in the underground, hate humankind, with that being said, they love company from tall skeletons and boss monsters.
They use to be Neutral or Lawful good, however, corrupt skeletons can be Chaotic Good.
They love living on snowy areas, being their favorite, the town of snowdin, due their lack of nerves, they do not mind the weather, that's why they like those areas.
Thy worship Boccob (god of magic, arcane knowledge, balance and foresight); Nerull (god of the underworld) and Olidammara (god of music, revels, wine, rogues, humor, and tricks)
Small skeletons speak underworlden and common. the smartest of all can also speak elven and dwarven.
They usually have fonts names. Male names: Comic Sans, Roman, Baskerville, Bauhaaus, impact, Segoe, Wide Latin, stencil, etc. Female names: Arial, Calibri, Algerian, Ebrima, Kaiti, Lucida fax, CAmbria, Ravie, Nirmala, etc.
- +6 Charisma, +6 wisdom, +6 intelligence, +6 dexterity, -6 strength, and -6 constitution: The small skeletons, charismatic, wise, smart, do not tend to last more than one hit in battle, that is why they use to use resistant armor or to avoid being hit.
- Alignment: lawful good. If you go against this alignment you lose all racial abilities granted by this race.
- Humanoid (Half undead): they are partly human, their DNA checks so, but not completely. One theory says that the first skeletons were dead humans and revived with dark magic, they reproduced, and their descendants are the current skeletons. This would also explain his innate ability with magic.
- Small: Small races gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. Small races have a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
- Small skeletons base land speed is 30 feet
- Innate frailty: starting hit points starts at 6 then constitution, hit dice is 1d4, and at hit points at higher levels it is 1d4 (or 2) instead of the normal.
- Ancient Foe (EX): Members of this race gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC against humans and a +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks made to grapple humans: like almost every creature in the underground, skeletons hate humanity, so they have trained their whole lives to destroy them.
- Defensive Training, Lesser (EX): Prerequisites: None; Benefit: Choose one subtype of humanoid. Members of this race gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against humanoids of the chosen subtype.:
- Fearless (EX): Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear effects.
- Eternal Hope (EX): Members of this race gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear and despair effects. Also, once per day, after a natural roll of 1 on a d20 roll, members of this race may reroll and use the second result.
- Shadow Travel (SP)ow Plane; Benefit: When a member of this race reaches 9th level in any combination of classes, it gains the ability to use shadow walk (self only) as a spell-like ability once per day, and at 13th level, she can use plane shift (self only to the Shadow Plane or the Material Plane only) as a spell-like ability once per day. The caster level of these spell-like abilities is equal to the user's character level.
- Carrion Sense (PL): Members of this race have a natural ability to sniff out carrion. This functions like the scent ability, but only for corpses and badly wounded creatures (creatures with 25% or fewer hit points).
- Gaster Blaster Summon, one per encounter, can summon a "gaster blaster" (same level as the caster) with: "Breath Weapon: Choose one energy type except psychic and force. Then pick either a 15-foot cone &/or a 20-foot line. As a standard action, can make a supernatural breath weapon attack that deals 1d6 points of the damage type chosen in the area chosen. All creatures within the affected area must make a Reflex saving throw to avoid taking damage. The save DC against this breath weapon is 10 + 1/2 the user's character level + the caster's Constitution modifier. Those who succeed at the save take no damage from the attack.
- Sunlight Powerlessness (EX): Members of this race are powerless in natural sunlight (this does not include light created by effects such as a daylight spell). A member of this race caught in natural sunlight cannot attack and is staggered.
- Automatic Language: Common, Underworlden. Bonus languages: Draconic, elven, Dwarven, demonic, celestial.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'50"||+1||Same as humans||Same as humans|
|Female||4'50"||+1||Same as humans||Same as humans|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]