Shini, Horseman of Death (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
|True Chaotic Medium Humanoid|
|Init/Senses||-/Listen -, Spot -|
|AC||-, touch -, flat-footed -|
|hp||- (- HD)|
|Melee||+10 Scythe of Fiery Blast|
|Atk Options||Instantly destroy any undead that has taken damage from his scythe (Fort DC 36).|
|Abilities||Str —, Dex —, Con —, Int —, Wis —, Cha —|
- Titles: Horseman of Death, Chaot of Flame, Reaper, Harvester of Souls
- Shini is generally apathetic towards the dealings of mortals, but is often drawn to places with a high potential for large amounts of death, leading to his appearance becoming a sign of great misfortune.
- In combat with small groups, Shini will generally toy with his opponents, just barely letting them survive, then killing them once he becomes bored with them.
- In combat against large groups (small army or larger), he rushes into melee combat, cutting down large numbers of enemies with a scythe until only a small number remain.
- Shini is the brother of Chi, Terra Kage, and Katana-Kisai, and the father of Shrike and Shane.
- Shini maintains a rather competitive rivalry with all of the other twelve Ictheyin.
- Shini may possess any number of levels in any variety of classes at any point in time, but the stats actually given are not changed, regardless of the levels he possesses.
- Shini is always treated as having SRD:Weapon Supremacy with the Scythe