Servants of the Moon (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Servants of the Moon
alternate Warlock Pact
The Servants of the moon use their connection to the Dream to beseech on of the gods of that realm (most often, Sanctuary) to grant them power over healing, emotions, and physical transformations. This power is most commonly represented by the transitive and cyclical nature of the waning and waxing moon.
Expanded Spell List Initiation into the Servants of the Moon allows you to choose from an expanded list of spells when you learn a warlock spell. The following spells are added to the warlock spell list for you.
Servants of the Moon Expanded Spell List
- 1st - healing word, heroism
- 2nd - alter self, calm emotions
- 3rd - revivify, water breathing
- 4th - conjure woodland beings, polymorph
- 5th - greater restoration, reincarnate
Life is a Flowing, Red River
- Starting at 1st level, when you reduce a hostile creature to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your warlock level (minimum of 1).
- Beginning at 6th level, After completing a Short or long rest you may change the damage type used by spells you cast. Each time you complete a long or a short rest, choose one damage type. Until you complete another long rest or short rest, whenever a spell you cast would deal damage of the chosen type, it deals radiant damage instead.
- Any spells you cast which deal radiant damage, deal bonus damage equal to your charisma modifier.
Fortitude of the Moon
- At 10th level, you gain resistance to radiant and cold damage. Damage from magical weapons or silver weapons ignores this resistance.
- Under natural moonlight, you regain 1 hp at the start of your turn. This power does not work if you are rendered unconscious or reduced to 0 hp. Any spell or effect significantly altering your access to moonlight (daylight, darkness, fog cloud) will negate this effect. Fortitude of the moon will not regenerate damage inflicted by silvered or magical weapons.
- At 14th level, you may, as an action, assume the form of any beast you are familiar with. You may cast spells in beast form and may remain in beast form for up to 6 hours. If you initiate this power at night, you may remain in beast form until dawn. Otherwise, this power is identical to the druid wild shape class feature.
- Once you have used this ability, you may not do so again until you have completed a long rest.