Sennyo no haguruma (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Sennyo no haguruma
The Sennyo no haguruma is a modified version of the Foreclaimer race. This is a race I had ideas for before I discovered the Foreclaimers, and due to the similarities, I have used it as a base to create my own.
The Sennyo no hagaruma are a race of many mysteries. There is not much known about them, or their societies, as few come to the surface from their deep cavern dwellings.
When powered: The Sennyo no hagaruma were originally elves that have enhanced and augmented themselves using their crystal-based technology. They are on average 6'6" tall with perfect physique. Their skin is mostly pale grey to white, with glowing lines throughout reminiscent of circuitry. A spherical power crystal of various colors sits 3" below their neck, "Engraved" in their skin. These crystals are the source of their enhanced power and glowing lines. It can not be freely removed from its socket. Unpowered: When their power crystal is forcibly removed from its socket, they lose all racial bonuses to skills and ability scores (not including penalties), as well as their Spell-Like Ability. Their lines also disappear, but leave pale or tinted scars. If left unpowered for more than a year, they will slowly begin to degrade over 100 years, eventually reducing their lifespan by half.
The Sennyo no hagaruma tend to keep to themselves and do not generally get along with any other races. They may establish a relationship with members of another race if it furthers their goals, but they may sacrifice others if the option arises to further their goals in such a manner. They generally will not share their secrets to other races.
The Sennyo no hagaruma are a Neutral Race. Others may view them differently.
Only a Sennyo no hagaruma knows where their kind live. Their cities and ruins are well hidden underground.
They are not a religious race and value magic and science over all. If they worship any creature, it is often someone prolific from their history.
- +4 Int +2 Wis −2 Cha −2 Dex
- Humanoid (Elf):
- Medium: +0 Bonus
- Sennyo base land speed is 30 feet:
- Relentless: You don't know the meaning of the word "tired." You go all out until you simply can't continue.
You gain a +2 bonus on Constitution checks and similar checks made to continue tiring activities (see the Endurance feat for all the checks and saves to which this benefit applies). Drawback Any effect or condition that would normally cause you to become fatigued instead causes you to become exhausted.
Characters with this trait may see others as soft or weak, especially anyone who complains about being tired or fatigued. They might openly scoff at others' weaknesses or might quietly encourage them to "tough it out."
- Darkvision 60ft *
Spell resistance equal to 11 + class levels.
- They do not sleep while powered.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- -4 racial bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Knowledge(The planes), Knowledge(Engineering), and Knowledge(Arcana)
- Spell-Like Ability: Once per day—Mending, Daze. Caster level is equal to the Sennyo no haguruma 's class level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Goblin, Draconic, Sylvan
- Favored Class: Sorcerer, Wizard, Tinkerer, Mystical Engineer
- Level Adjustment:
|110 years||+4d6||+ +6d6||++10d6|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|400 years||600 years||750||+ +4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 8"||+1d4||240lb.||× () 1d12lb.|
|Female||6' 5"||+1d4||230lb.||× () 1d12 lb.|