Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Raesokera and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Raesokeran pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Raesokera
- The World & Locales
- The world of Raesokera and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The broad history of Raesokera, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found on the Continent of Raesokera.
- Raesokera's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Raesokera and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate Raesokera
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Raesokera and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Maps of Raesokera for the GM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Raesokera.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Raesokera
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings