Campaign Setting: Aleithia
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the race within your world and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
The world of Versumi is a world of many races and gods. Because of this, many of the races have their own pantheons. However, there are a few pantheons that are worshiped by all of the races.
- The Creator Gods
- The metallic beings that were born on the first world. They have pledged their immortal lives to create life to atone for the sins they committed.
- The Eldritch Gods
- Terrible abominations of great power. They have pledged their immortal lives to destroy all life in the universe, including their own.
- The Keepers of Versumi
- The creator gods forged eight beings to guard and protect the world and gave them the power to create life based off themselves. These gods have done so, but have vanished since the destruction of the City of the Gods.
- The Dragon Gods
- Tiamat was the most powerful creature born to the world of Versumi. Alas, her instability brought about her demise. Her children now watch and govern over the world in her stead.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia