|((Insert picture HTTP))
|((Insert Image)), ((credit artist)) ([((Insert source link)) Source])
Origin, a world of incredibly varied landscape and people. The land itself weaves and meshes into ways that shouldn't rationally work as they do, yet exist in harmony, supporting powerful, sprawling kingdoms, wild, ever changing lands, small villages and abodes dot the landscape where the morphing extremes meet. And while many people live in self assured safety, the land is rocked by social and political strife, indirectly edged by the gods, and those they bless.
This is a world of peace and war, supernatural and divine, envoys and missionaries, chaos and order. Untamed lands which should not exist near each other, with ever changing climates, force the world's civilizations to fight over the sporadic inhabitable and stable land, and a deep magical sickness runs rampant from war and conflict.
A world of swords and sorcery, high fantasy and Magical Corruption.
This setting is far, far from completion.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Origin and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Origin pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Origin
- The World & Locales
- The world of Origin and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The broad history of Origin, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Origin.
- Origin's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Origin and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Origin and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Origin.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Origin
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings