Neyaphems (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A member of a race of demonic-looking mutants known as the Neyaphem which date back to Biblical times that were banished to another dimension by a race of angelic mutants. They age much slower than Humans, aging at the rate of an Angel.
Neyaphems are depicted as being a happy-go-lucky practical joker and teaser, and a fan of swashbuckling fiction. In contrast, Neyaphems also have a knack for the spontaneous and exciting. He sees himself as a swashbuckler, usually comparing himself to Errol Flynn. He is, despite his looks, always charming and gallant. His days in the circus make him a gifted performer and showman. He has a great sense of humor for someone in his situation. He always plays pranks on people; some even call him "Trickster" because his combined teleporting abilities and playful disposition enable him to play quite the joke. They prefer to not engage in a confrontation unless they are provoked. When they are provoked they are dangerous adversaries. They are great thieves and assassins.
Those who are born with superhuman abilities. Neyaphems possesses superhuman agility, the ability to teleport, and adhesive hands and feet. His physical mutations include indigo-colored velvety fur which allows him to become nearly invisible in shadows, two-toed feet and three-fingered hands, yellow eyes, pointed ears and a prehensile tail. They are typically covered in brands/tattoos from the different dimensions that they travel through when teleporting. They brands/tattoos are glyphs of warding to protect them from enemies.
Neyaphems are more than willing to give anyone a chance and make friends easily. They have been banished for unjust reasons and tend to stay in the good graces of everyone.
Typically any good alignment, though some prefer evil intentions towards angelic mutants.
The are comfortable anywhere due to the brands/tattoos on their bodies. They are typically protected from evil.
Neyaphems are open to any religion
Common, Neyaphemic, Druid, Draconic, Demon, Angelic Bonus Language: ANY
Normally named by mothers in another dimension but Neyaphemic is so difficult to speak or learn that most can't say their true names. Normally nicknamed by friends.
- +2 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +1 Wisdom, +4 Charisma
- Humanoid/Mutant: Mutants have mutated to have certain advantages
- Neyaphem base land speed is 50 feet: Can teleport at will
- name of special ability (Ex), (Su), (Sp), or (Ps).: game rule information about special ability
- name of another special ability (Ex), (Su), (Sp), or (Ps).: game rule information about special ability. Repeat as needed
- Spell-Like Ability: At Will—Teleport, Sneak Attack +3d6, Hide in Plain Sight, Greater Invisibility, Spider Climb. Caster level is Level 6. The save DC is 15-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Neyaphemic, Druid. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Rogue, Ranger, Thief, Druid, Assassin.
- Level Adjustment: 3
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|170 years||550 years||2000 years||+N/A years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|