Nature's Gauntlets (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
These gauntlets are comprised of bark, vines, and leaves. Wearing both gauntlets grants you the following benefits
- You are under the effects of barkskin.
- +4 competence bonus to grapple checks
- Cast detect animals or plants or entangle at-will as a standard action
- Cast animate plants once per day as a standard action
If you use wild shape the gauntlets do not become nonfunctional and you retain these benefits. In addition, while in wild shape you can use the gauntlet's vines to lift or activate objects as though you had hands.
- Prereqs: Craft Wondrous Item, animate plants, Barkskin, detect animals or plants, entangle, Ability to use Wild Shape class ability.
- Cost to Create: 49,760 gp, 1990 Xp, 50 Days.