Mythic Wyrm Prismatic Dragon (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
Mythic Wyrm Prismatic Dragon
Titanic dragon, neutral
Saving Throws Str +45, Dex +30, Con +75, Int +30, Wis +30, Cha +30
Legendary Resistance (3/Day). If the dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
Light Immunity. The dragon is immune to light-based spells and effects such as prismatic spray.
Siege Monster. The dragon deals double damage to objects and structures.
Multiattack. The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes one bite attack and two claw attacks. It may use its Crush or Swallow in place of its bite.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +22 to hit, reach 25 ft., one target. Hit: 45 (6d10 + 10) piercing damage plus 28 (8d6) radiant damage. If the target is a creature, it is grappled (escape DC 20). Until this grapple ends, the target is restrained, and the dragon can't bite another target.
Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +22 to hit, reach 20 ft., one target. Hit: 35 (6d6 + 10) slashing damage.
Tail. Melee Weapon Attack: +22 to hit, reach 30 ft., one target. Hit: 40 (6d8 + 10) bludgeoning damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 30 str saving throw or be knocked prone.
Crush. The dragon attempts to crush its foes underneath it using its weight. All creatures in the dragon's space must make a DC 29 dex saving throw. On a success, a creature is not crushed and moves out of the dragon's space to a space adjacent to the dragon. On a failure, a creature becomes grappled by the dragon (escape DC 20). While grappled in this manner, a creature is also considered prone and restrained and takes 50 (6d8 + 10) bludgeoning damage at the start of each of the dragon's turns. A creature is freed from this grapple when the dragon moves.
Swallow. The dragon makes one bite attack against a Colossal or smaller creature it is grappling. If the attack hits, the target takes the bite's damage, the target is swallowed, and the grapple ends. While swallowed, the creature is blinded and restrained, it has total cover against attacks and other effects outside the dragon, and it takes 99 (22d8) acid damage at the start of each of the dragon's turns. If the dragon takes 60 damage or more on a single turn from a creature inside it, the dragon must succeed on a con saving throw at the end of that turn or regurgitate all swallowed creatures, which fall prone in a space within 10 feet of the dragon. The DC for this saving throw equals one-third of the damage taken during that single turn. If the dragon dies, a swallowed creature is no longer restrained by it and can escape from the corpse by using 30 feet of movement, exiting prone.
Frightful Presence. Each creature of the dragon's choice that is within 240 feet of the dragon and aware of it must succeed on a DC 30 wis saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dragon's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
Prismatic Breath (Recharge 1d4). The dragon exhales prismatic energy in a 150-foot cone, which manifests as eight multicolored rays of light. Each ray is a different color and has a different power and purpose. Each creature in the area of effect must make a DC 30 dex saving throw, and each creature also rolls a d8 to see which color ray affects them:
1. Red. The target takes 145 (20d12+15) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
2. Orange. The target takes 145 (20d12+15) acid damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
3. Yellow. The target takes 145 (20d12+15) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
4. Green. The target takes 145 (20d12+15) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
5. Blue. The target takes 145 (20d12+15) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
6. Indigo. On a failed save, the target is restrained. It must then make a DC 30 con saving throw at the end of each of its turns. If it successfully saves three times, the spell ends. If it fails its save three times, it permanently turns to stone and is subjected to the petrified condition. The successes and failures don't need to be consecutive; keep track of both until the target collects three of a kind.
7. Violet. On a failed save, the target is blinded. It must then make a DC 30 wis saving throw at the start of the dragon's next turn. A successful save ends the blindness. If it fails that save, the creature is transported to another plane of existence of the DM's choosing and is no longer blinded. (Typically, a creature that is on a plane that isn't its home plane is banished home, while other creatures are usually cast into the Astral or Ethereal planes.)
8. Special. The target is struck by two rays. It rolls twice more, rerolling any 8's
Prism Blast. A beam of light shoots at the target. The target takes 2d20 radiant damage.
Shadowflame Hex Spell. Launches a 125-foot cone of shadowflame at the target. The target takes 2d20 necrotic damage.
Shadowflame Pillar. A pillar of shadowflame emerges from the ground. The target takes 3d20 necrotic damage.
Ultimatum Lazer (Recharge 1d8). The target is blasted with a multi-elemental blast. The target must make a DC 14 dex saving throw, on a failed save, the target is disintegrated and dies. ´Ultimatum Lazer´ is the only attack that can break through the ´Prismatic Shield´ of the Prismatic Crystal.
Bloodied Breath. When the dragon is below half HP, the `Prismatic Breath´ and `Ultimatum Lazer´ actions no longer have to recharge.
Vulnerable Rage. When all 5 `Prismatic Crystals´ are destroyed, the dragon uses its `Ultimatum Lazer´ action.
Prismatic Encounter. When the player encounters the dragon, it summons 5 `Prismatic Crystals´ that are targeted at the Mythic Wyrm Prismatic Dragon.
Quick Reaction Time. When an opponent attacks the dragon, the dragon may use a legendary action against the attacker after their attack is over.
The can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
Tail Attack. The dragon makes a tail attack.
Wing Attack. The dragon beats its wings. Each creature within 25 feet of the dragon must succeed on a DC 30 Dexterity saving throw or take 31 (6d6 + 10) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone.