Mithral Spirit (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Dexterity of 17 or higher
Through training and the Mithral's innate magical absorption properties the Mithral has changed into a worthless form of rusting silver. Your mind has taken a large strain from this change and has altered itself.
- Intelligence score decreases by 2
- Dexterity score increases by 1, to a maximum of 20
- You gain proficiency in the Acrobatics skill. If you are already Proficient in Acrobatics, you add double your proficiency bonus to Acrobatics checks
- As long as you are not wearing Medium or Heavy Armor, you can use the Dash action as a bonus action on your turn
- Your speed increases by 15 feet so long as you are not wearing Medium or Heavy Armor
- You gain proficiency in Dexterity saving throws.