Luna (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
|Female Elf Mage 18, assassin 13|
|CE Medium vampire|
|Init/Senses||/Listen , Spot|
|AC||2, touch , flat-footed|
|hp||86 (18d4 + 13d6 / 2 HD)|
|Weakness||Garlic, sunlight, (un)holy symbols, cant drink potions.|
|Abilities||Str 18/76, Dex 18, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 16, Cha 18|
|SQ||Magic Resistance 30%|
|Skills||Sleight of Hand 105%, Open Lock 82%, Search 75%, Move Silently 100%, Hide 100%, Listen 40%, Climb 100%, Speak Languages 55%|
Luna, or Gem, or Allen as other people may know her, is a tall, elven woman and ancient vampire. She is often dressed in studdedleather and cloth that covers her entire body except for her eyes giving the appearance of a ninja. She has a lair that's shaped like a pyramid, and is located in no mans area.
In the town of Kralik, or in her lair in the No Mans Area of the Acheron Plane.
She will sick her minions on the victim first. Then she will either cast spells, attack by throwing Kunai knives, or will go in with her spiked gloves, or will take them off and punch the victim, draining them of 2 energy levels.
- 1st: detect magic, find familiar, identify, magic missle.
- 2nd: ESP, forget, knock, web, wizard lock.
- 3rd: dispel magic, explosive runes, fireball, lightning bolt, hold person, slow.
- 4th: charm monster, dig, polymorph other, polymorph self, remove curse.
- 5th: animate dead, magic jar, teleport, telekinesis.
- 6th: death spell, disintegrate, enchant an item, guards and wards, monster summoning IV, stone to flesh, reincarnation.
- 7th: charm plants, delayed blast fireball, mass invisibility, monster summoning V.
- 8th: monster summoning VI, otto's irresistible dance, permanancy, polymorph any object.
- 9th: monster summoning VII, prismatic sphere, shape change, time stop.
- A black cloth/hood
- Gloves with hooks/spikes
- A special bag of holding(contains her coffin)
- A sword +3
- A venom dagger +3
- A wand of magic detection (99)
- A spellbook
- 10,000 gold