Situated upon a massive protrusion of rock, the walls and castles of Lothric are a testament to its former glory and mightiness. The kingdom of Lothric stands in its former glory, but in actuality, is in apparent ruin: Virtually all of the inhabitants have reduced to Hollows, and the courtyards and castle pathways are littered with the remains of deceased knights and soldiers, indicating a great battle had taken place in the past. The few that remain have gone Hollow, a degenerated form of themselves in which not even sentience remains. The kingdom is also suffering from an infestation of Pus of Man, a consuming chaos corruption that manifests itself as an amorphous black blob.
This is a world full of chaos and madness, with a decline of all things. However, a small sum of people have been marked to prolong their lives, lest they become Hollow, just like the rest of the people of Lothric.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Lothric and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- An examination of the Lothric pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world.
World of Lothric
- The World & Locales
- The world of Lothric and the nation's cultures and peoples within it.
- Time and History
- The broad history of Lothric, divided into general eras.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Lothric.
- Lothric's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Lothric and how they've adapted to the world.
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Lothric and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world.
- Artifacts of great power and importance in the world of Lothric.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Lothric.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Lothric
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings