Living Lich (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
<Living Lich (Template/WiP)>
<A Living Lich is a spell user who splits a bit of their soul into a Phylactery w/o Dying, so treat as any spelluser who has ascended to immortality in their magical meanderings but don't presume they are evil as you would a normal Lich as there are many Nymph Druids who have imbued a great tree as part of an Awaken spell combining their ability to choose an "animal" companion for example.>
<It is very hard to tell if a magic user has become a living lich except that over the years they have stopped aging, you may notice they tend to become more "centered and sure of themselves, seeming to have unlocked their full physical and mental abilities to a new level" as an elven Bard once said.>
<They generally continue acting as they had but more deliberate and foreplanned>
<as base character>
<as base character>
<as base character, plus add telepathy 100'+10'/ECL>
- <+4 to spell casting based mental attribute('s), +2 to all other abilities>: <By unlocking the full potential of their bodies Living Liches have become faster, stronger and more mentally honed than they were beforehand>
- <Living Liches> base land speed is feet:
- <Living Undeath(Ex)>: <Treat as if Undead but they still can perform constitution checks and fortitude checks, if affected by poison, lifedrain, or another effect an undead would be immune to the character may simply will his body to react as though he were because in truth they have only a half soul and have stored the other elsewhere, and that half may be split amongst more than one other object or being of significance to the PC. The charcter need not eat, sleep, or breath and aging has no ill effect though he still gains mental bonus's by age category (this would be extended off his base race's natural lifespan averaging the difference in age catagories listed and continued like a dragons age catagories>
- <Divine Spellcasting Salient Ability(Su)>: <Though they do not gain any deity ability other than this it seems appropriate that a Lich should have access to the full extent of their magic ability by class and mental capability>
- <>: <>
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: . Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: <Any Spell User>.
- Level Adjustment: <+5
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]