Levan (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Levan Racial Traits
Levan (Wood Elves):
- +4 Dex, -2 Con: Elves have incredible hand-eye coordination, but seem to lack bodily resistance to sickness and have a low pain threshold.
- Sleepless: Elves only need 4 hours of rest instead of 8. During these 4 hours, they don't sleep, but instead go into a meditative trance, during which they are completely aware of their surroundings. Since Elves do not and cannot sleep, they are Immune to all Sleep spells and effects, and are also immune to spells like Dream and Nightmare.
- Elven Senses: Elves have heightened senses. As such, they receive a +2 racial bonus to Listen, Search, & Spot. At 5th Level, this bonus changes to +4, and at 15th level it becomes +6.
- Levans have a +2 racial saving throw bonus against all poisons.
- Levans act as if they where under the effects of the Spider Climb spell when scaling walls and such as long as they don't stop climbing, and are unable to crawl along ceilings. This is an extraordinary ability.
- Levans receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the Longbow, Shortbow, and Rapier.
- A Levan has a +2 racial bonus to all Move Silently checks
- Move Silently is considered a class skill for them.
- Levan base speed is 30 feet
- Darkvision at 60 feet
- Favored Class is Fighter.
- Languages: Common, Elven, and Sub-Species (Hydro, Levan, etc.)
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gith, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblyn, Orc, Sign, Sylvan, Undercommon.
- LA: +2 (This might change, it could be a +3)