Last Samurai (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Last Samurai follow their own distinct code of honor
On average Last Samurai vary far in height and weight from 5'9" all the way to 8'0". Last Samurai typically have a slender to muscular build giving them the choice to rely more on their strike power or showing the true speed of their blade.
Last Samurai Get along well with all other races, for they have no preferences.
Typically any Neutral Alignment
Only two remain in the Lands of Lothian, the others have all given up their swords for good.
All followers of mask, who smiles upon them greatly.
Last Samurai are proficient in Drow Sign Language for it is their native "tongue", and the normal language (based off of your campaign).
Usually names befitting of Dragon slayers, for they are unparalleled in melee combat.
- +2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +2 Constitution. Last Samurai are well rounded due to their many years of extensive training since birth.
- Medium Characters
- base land speed is 30 feet
- Well-trained: Last Samurai get +4 competency bonus on all intimidate, jump, spot, listen, tumble checks.
- Last Samurai have been gifted with the third eye, granting them True-sight.
- Dark Vision 60ft
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial, Abyssal, Infernal, and Ignan.
- Smile of Mask: Each day the Last Samurai may prey to mask for a 50% chance on a d% to receive a blessing or a curse.
- Disciple of Mask: Twisted through the chaos of neutrality Last Samurai have a level adjustment of -1.
- Favored Class: Any damage-based melee.
- Level Adjustment: -1
Last Samurai reach maturity at age 35 growing the rate that of humans, when they then reach adulthood and gain the Masks blessing of immortality, or a curse to cure the mad gods boredom.