On the planet of Kaeozzoidia, two rivaling civilizations, Jaroidia (pronounced jahr-oyd-ee-uh), and Kaeozzburg (pronounced kay-oz-burg), a large peasant nation, have been locked in ever constant war for eons. Players must choose which side, if any they plan to cooperate with. A campaign using this setting could involve winning the war for either side, peacefully ending the war, or killing a patron god.
Campaign Setting Information
- Info on classes in the campaign setting and what roles they play.
- Races available in the campaign setting and how common/rare they are.
- Adventuring Gear
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Other Goods and Services
- Additional homebrew feats available in the setting.
- Spells & Magic
- Info on additional spells available for spellcasters in the Jaroidia setting.
- Backgrounds & Languages
- Additional backgrounds for players to choose available in Jaroidia and the languages spoken by the people.
- Downtime Activities
- Activities for players to do while not adventuring.
World of Jaroidia
- The World & Locales
- Information on the world, regions, and nations.
- Time and History
- A look of the setting's history.
- A look at common societal trends and laws found in the campaign setting.
- Info on how the plane the setting takes place in interacts and connects with the broader multiverse and other planes.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of the world.
- A list of monsters found in the campaign setting.
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world.
- List of magical items available in the setting.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Jaroidia.
- Quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts found within the setting.
- Tables for random encounters/loot tables/other things.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings