- Character Creation
- Rules and advice for Creating Characters.
- The many races of Island of Ilyon.
- The classes available to characters.
- Character Options
- All the ways to customize characters.
- Gear and Equipment
- All the miscellaneous stuff you'll ever need.
- Magic and Psionics
- The mystical forces of Island of Ilyon.
- History, times, eras.
- Rituals, heirarchies, legends, oral traditions.
- On the Surface of the World
- Places and locations of interest in Island of Ilyon.
- Deities, Demigods, and Heroes
- All the divinity in the multiverse.
- Cosmology and the Planes
- The layout of the cosmos.
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Dangers and Diseases
- Painful and disgusting things to torture players.
- Bestiary and Monster Races
- The vile beasts, horrid creatures, and savage species.
- The groupings of people in the Island of Ilyon.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do on the Island of Ilyon.
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players may see, talk to, or kill.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings