Iron Golem (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Iron Golems were created by humans a long time ago to serve them. Some, who are referred to as Elders, broke free and now roam. As an Iron Golem you will play as one of those Elders.
They are stubborn and will do what they wish, which explans why most are a Neutral of some sort.
12ft. tall, weighing 5,000lb.
Iron Golems don't think much of any other non-golem race, they think of themselves as the most superior type, but hate humans with an intolerable rage. They did do well against those of heavy metal armor, more so of those named Tarkus.
Like I said, mostly Neutral, but some who have had good or bad experiences will differ.
They pop up anywhere humans will be, but in the North is the most common.
Most Iron Golems will respect a god with much strength, such as Kord.
Common with 4 skill points, and start with Albion
A typical Iron Golem names have a G at the start and M at the end, such as Germ or Gobbm.
- +13 Strength, -2 Dexterity, +10 Constitution, -2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma.
- 20 ft. land speed, and a 10 ft. climb speed
- +15 natural AC
- DR 15/adamantine
- Automatic Languages: Common
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +4
- Breath Weapon (Su): 10-foot cube, cloud of poisonous gas lasting 1 round, free action once every 1d4+1 rounds; initial damage 1d4 Con, secondary damage 3d4 Con, Fortitude DC 19 negates. The save DC is Constitution-based.
- Construct traits, Dark vision 60ft, low light vision, immunity to magic (SRD:Iron Golem)
- Graft: Instead of wearing armor an iron golem may graft the armor to itself (must stay within light load, armor is added to natural armor for AC. Armor must be metal to graft. Must pass a craft armor check AC 15 + armor AC bonus. Iron golems may also graft weapons on to their hands weapon must be metal and 1 size category larger than the iron golem. Weapon can no longer be disarmed. Weapons and armor can be removed with the same DC. While grafted, the iron golem does not take any negatives from wielding a two hand weapon grafted to one hand.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|