Haoshoku Haki (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Have a strong motivation or ideal in addition to the main campaign.
Exert their willpower on others.
Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that allows the user to exert their own willpower over others. This type of Haki cannot be attained through training and only one in several million people are born with this ability, they say that whoever has this type of haki has the qualities of a king.
- You can use your Haoshoku no Haki as a bonus action a total of times equal to your long rest proficiency bonus.
- Enemies classified as Bosses are immune to the effects of Haoshoku Haki but feel tremendous pressure from the user.(Using Haoshoku no Haki on a Boss can be done without consuming uses as a form of roleplaying)
- Can be used to temporarily dominate, control, or intimidate animals' wills.
- Enemies in a radius of 40 ft must make a wisdom saving throw 8 + proficiency bonus + Dexterity or Strength modifiers in case of failure the targets faint. If 25% or more of the targets pass out the rest will be intimidated by the pressure of the user's willpower and will have a disadvantage in attacks against the Haki user.
- You can focus your haki on up to 2 people close to you to make them obey your simple command.(example: stop, run, walk.)
- You can use your haki to get true information from a target in a wisdom saving throw 8 + proficiency bonus + Dexterity or Strength.
without training you can only use the first two skills.