Doppelgangers are strange beings that are able to take on the shapes of those they encounter. However a Half Doppleganger has permanently taken the form of a human and is unable to change this appearance like the normal doppelganger does.
- +2Dex, +2Int, +2Con, +1Wis +1Str
- Doppelgangers "Humanoid (shapeChanger)":
- As medium creatures the Half doppleganger gets no size related bonuses
- A Half doppelganger has a Base Land Speed of 40ft
- Dark Vision: 60ft
- +4 intimidate, Sense Motive and Spot
- Racial Hit Dice: A Half Doppelganger begins with one levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 1d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +0, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A Half doppelganger’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (4 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Intimidate, Listen, Sense Motive, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: A Half doppelganger’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- Immune to sleep and charm effects
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Auran, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Giant, Terran, Draconic.
- Favored Class: Wizard, Rogue
- Level Adjustment: +1
Table: Half Doppelganger Aging Effects
Table: Half Doppelganger 5-1/2 feet tall and 150pounds
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races