Half-Djini (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Half-Djini tend to act somewhat differently based on their Djini parentage and how they were treated through childhood. Most Half-Djini tend to be more hateful of mortals because of how they react to them and how Djini have been made slaves to mortals. Because of this most are likely to be chaotic or even evil.
Half-Djini resemble their human parentage more than anything else. However, Half-Djini have the natural ability to assume a Djini form increasing their stats. The appearance of this form is based entirely on the species of Djini from which they are birthed.
Half-Djini do not get along well with mortals due to racism towards them as well as fear of them. Half-Djini are often birthed as tools of summoning by their Djini parent. Because of their rejection from mortal society and their purpose as a tool by their own kind, most Half-Djini are orphans, preferring solitude.
Most are chaotic because of the prejudice towards their kind. Others still are evil and prefer the life of a tool.
Half-Djini are quite adaptable to even harsh environments however they would prefer non-urban lands.
Half-Djini sometimes worship the deity of their human parents. Most however follow the Djini deity Famfrit.
Common, as well the language of their Djini parentage
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Half-Djini base land speed is 20 ft:
- Planar Form (Ex), (Su), (Sp), or (Ps): Half-Djini may assume a form which matches that of their Djini parentage. Forms are as listed:
- Ifrit: Gains +3 bonus to Str, Dex, Con. May cast fire spells. All fire spells require no cast time or mana.
- Janni: Gains +3 bonus to Int, Wis, Con. May cast transmutation spells. May use spell "Curse of Greed" to attempt to turn an enemy into gold.
- Winona: Gains +3 bonus to Int, Dex, Cha. May cast air spells. All air spells require no cast time or mana.
- Guardian Esper (Ex), (Su), (Sp), or (Ps): Half-Djini may summon their parent or guardian Djini without requiring blood pacts or artifacts.
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: Common & Planar. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||years||years||+ years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|