Guardian of The Forest (5e Epic Boon)
From D&D Wiki
Guardian of The Forest
An Archfey or some other equally powerful lord of nature has made you the guardian of a forest or otherwise large area of land untouched by civilization. You only gain the following benefits while in the area, and this boon can only be removed by the being that granted the boon.
- Your appearance is changed to somewhat match the area you now protect. The exact changes are up to the DM’s discretion, but the changes disappear when you change form.
- Your health is permanently increased by 1 for every square mile of protected land (minimum 5). Additionally, you regain 1 hit point every turn for every 10 square miles of land you protect (minimum 5), and are immune to all effects that would age you, including natural and magical aging.
- You permanently gain the benefits of the spells Speak With Animals and Speak With Plants. All beasts and plants regard you as a friend unless your actions prove otherwise. Additionally, you are aware of the exact location of anyone who enters or remains in the protected land, but no other information, and precisely know of any and all harm done to the forest. The effect remains even when you exit the protected area.
- You can telepathically communicate with any number of creatures within the protected area, regardless of distance. Once telepathic connection is established, you immediately learn what the creature’s type, size, and alignment is.
- You have Truesight when looking anywhere within your protected area, and gain Blindsight out to 120 ft. If you already had Blindsight, it increases by 60 ft.
- You can cast the spells Control Weather, Move Earth, Shapechange, & Teleport anywhere within the protected area at will, requiring no material, somatic, or verbal components. Additionally, you gain one spell slot of every level you can cast, and the casting time for all spells you cast is halved. This does not apply to rituals.
- You are immune to poison and acid damage, along with the charmed, incapacitated, petrified, or poisoned conditions.
- All animals and plants living within the protected area are granted immunity to all nonmagical damage and resistance to all other damage, along with immunity to all status effects, and gain a bonus to their hit points and are healed an amount of hit points per turn equal to 1/10 of your own hit point and healing bonus, rounded up.
- Whenever a total of 50% or more of the area you protect is damaged, you lose all of the abilities from this boon until 50% or more of the area is healed. If the area is completely destroyed, you permanently lose this boon, and can possibly gain the wrath of entity that gave you the boon.