Grimoire Smash (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Possess a spellbook
You learn to channel the power of thunder through your spellbook making you even more formidable in battle.
- Your Strength score increases by 1
- Your spellbook counts as a +1 weapon. It deals 1d4 bludgeoning damage and 2d8 thunder damage on a hit. Your book also counts as magical.
- You may add your spellcasting ability modifier to any thunder damage you deal.
- If you do not know a spell that deals thunder damage you may learn one. It does not count against your spells known.
- You may cast any area of effect spells that deal thunder damage as part of a melee attack with your spellbook such as "Shatter" or "Thunderwave". The spell is centered on the book and you are immune to its effects. The spell is cast regardless of whether a creature is hit but any creature that is hit has disadvantage on the saving throw against the spell.