Gemini (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
playing the Gemini
The Gemini aren't actually a race that you choose at first they are a race that you add to your preexisting race and gain the racial traits
The Gemini are two legendary heroes that were created by the Gods to help keep balance but we're later abandoned by those who created them leaving the Gemini race to be a curse. The Gemini curse is passed down through generations and along and long as one of the two is left the other has to spend their remaining life to find a new host for their Gemini kin.
The Gemini is a cursed race that is passed down throughout races this they can have any personality. But once cured they are stuck in a constant state of pain and agony
The Gemini is not one singular race they can be anything under the sky. Once cured tho the Gemini sprout a pair at 15 wings that can be retacted in to the back
The Gemini once bestowed with the curse are very solitary being that mostly talks to their counterparts because they are the only ones who can understand the pain that is the Gemini curse
The Gemini was once the peacekeepers of the lands but we're then cast aside and became wonders who wander the world looking for a purpose and that can either be helping those in need of watching the world burn
The Gemini can be any race and thus can hail from many lands
The Geminis memory is passed down through the generations and thus their hatred for the gods that cast them aside
Once a race is branded as a Gemini they can speak only tongues to aid them in their travel of the planes
The Gemini aren't a race they were once other races that were cured and then became a Gemini
- +5 str, +5 dex, +5 cons, +5 int, +5 wis, +5 cha
- the Gemini Base land speed:' 250ft. Base fly speed 350ft.
- the hit dice of the Gemini is always a d20 no matter the class
- immortality: the Gemini does not have to breath, eat, sleep, or dink to remain alive
- unkillable: the Gemini are naturally hard to kill and have a dmg reduction of (5+ cons mod)
- the Gemini curse: the life of the Gemini is almost complete an agony, they are constantly haunted by the memories of those before them and can feel the pain they felt as they died.
- retractable wings: the Gemini can hide their wings in their backs but the process is very painful as it feels as all your vertebrae are being repeatedly broke and then fixed and then and all the back ribs are cracked then magically put back into a place
- advanced telepathy: the Gemini is able to feel the emotional distress of those around them and have the ability to take a persons pain away but then the Gemini must deal with their burden
- the curse of the Gemini: the Gemini are both magical linked together with one another and share the same pain but not physical and mental damage.
- the Gemini bond: if one Gemini passes away the remaining Gemini can choose a person the take the spot of the fallen Gemini thus invoking that person to the Gemini curse.
- becoming Gemini: when becoming a Gemini you can add the racial mods to your already existing character but you loose all the racial traits
- once blessed: the Gemini gain a +5 to natural armor
- blind sense: they do not need their eyes to see they can see up to 150 feet using arcana allowing them to see everything within the 150 radii.
- birth of an angel: the Gemini was once 2 heroes that fought side by side but can fuse into one killing the weaker one and then forcing the living one into a state where everything is pain. then the remaining Gemini is left emotionally unstable until the next Gemini is found
- death becomes us: the Gemini see death as an escape from their constant state of pain they live In. but the curse makes it hard for them to die
- Automatic Languages: tongues
- Favored Class: any
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||’ ”||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||’ ”||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]