Frost-touched Bloodline (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
At lvl 1, gain access to your Frostborn Spell List, you can pick one spell from this list and add it as Sorcerer spell to your known spells, and they do not count against the limit you can know. You can pick more spells from this list as you gain more levels in your sorcerer class , 2 spells at lvl 3, 3 spells at lvl 5, 4 spells at lvl 7 and 5 spells at lvl 9. All the other spells that you didn't choose count as not prepared can switch between them after a long rest and meditating at least 1 minute per spell level for each spell on your Frostborn list
|1st||armor of agathys, ice knife|
|3rd||Hellish Rebuke*, Snilloc's snowball swarm|
|5th||Ice Beam, sleet storm|
|7th||elemental bane, ice storm|
|9th||cone of cold, conjure elemental|
- Your Hellish Rebuke (if selected from this list) does cold damage instead of fire
At level 1, you resist cold damage and can ignore difficult terrain in the form of snow or ice.
At level 1, you have developed a control to over ice that no one ever had, and are now capable of using, as an action, to cause one of the following effects of your choice:
- Create a harmless spray of icy mist that is cool to the touch with a range of 60 ft. This mist can fill a 1-foot cube and may take on a crude form of your designation, lasting up to 1 minute.
- Instantaneously snuff out a candle, torch, campfire, or other small flames from up to 60 ft.
- Chill up to 1 pound of nonliving material or create up to 1 pound of ice that won't melt for up to 1 hour.
- Form a single article of clothing (such as a boot or glove), from a cloth-like materialization of ice, allowing you to add a number of cold damage equal to your Charisma modifier to an unarmed attack that utilizes this article of clothing. The cloth will last for up to a minute.
Heart of Frost
At level 6, when you cast a cantrip that deals cold damage, add a bonus to that cold damage equal to your charisma modifier (min. 1). Any time that you cast a spell of level 1 or higher that deals cold damage, a number of creatures that you choose up to your charisma modifier (min. 1) within 15 feet must make a Constitution saving throw equal to your Spell Save DC. On a failure, their speed is halved until the end of your next turn.
At the 14th level, you gain full access to all spells from your Frostborn Spell List, you can also cast Investiture of Ice, which is added to your known spells without counting against your spells known. When you cast this spell, you gain temporary HP equal to your sorcerer level + your charisma modifier for the spell's duration. You may cast Investiture of Ice without expending a spell slot once per long rest.
Aura of Frost
At 18th level, you gain the ability to envelop you and an area around you in a magical aura with the appearance of a blizzard For 1 minute. Per long rest, you can as an action create a blizzard like aura with a radius of 60 ft, centered at the location that moves with you. The aura is considered as a magical difficult terrain and, inside of it, creature's sight beyond 10 ft is blocked by the blizzard. The aura heavy snowing and strong winds makes the area count as heavily obscured for any creature trying to perceive whats inside. You can decide any number of creatures of your choice to be immune to all of your aura effects. Any creature within the 60 feet radius at the start of there turn takes 1d6 cold damage.
Also, whenever you cast a spell that deals cold damage, once per spell you may roll one additional damage die when you roll the highest number on one of the dice, and any 1 rolled count as a 2.