Fish, Mutant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
(This is loosely based off Fish from Nuclear Throne.) Mutant Fish often tend to be justified, and will go out of their ways to help others. They are humans that have mutated into fish. Instead of being depressed and disappointed by their mutations, they use their new found powers to help others. They also tend to play instruments quite well, and specialize in string weapons. They tend to make people feel better around them.
Often they have green skin with yellow tips, but can be a multitude of different colours. They are quite short, around 3-4 feet tall and are very light. They don't often open their eyes, as they can see through more external methods, so they are not treated as being blind.
They get along fine with most other races, especially sea folk, other mutants and for unknown reasons, crystal constructs too.
Always good, they love to help others. They are often lawful as well, and prefer to be enforcers of justice.
They tend to prefer wet land, and cannot take heat that well. They fare especially well in the ocean and not so well on land. They cannot stand especially hot lands such as volcano lands.
Mutant Fish see no reason to worship deities, as after all that's happened to them they have given up all hope in gods.
They can speak common and fish-tongue.
Usually whatever name they desire. Names are not very important to them, and they left their human name back with their human body.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma: They are healthy and fast, but are mutated by their injuries.
- Humanoid (Aquatic): Humans who mutated into fish.
- Medium: No bonus.
- Mutant Fish base land speed is 40 feet: 80 feet in water.
- Gills: Mutant Fish can breath underwater as if they were on land.
- Aquatic: Mutant Fish needs to be doused with water once a day, or they dry out, halving all their stats. They take half damage from water and ice attacks, yet double from fire. In hot lands, they will always be dried out.
- Crown Head: A Mutant Fish can sacrifice 10,000 exp to get the item Crown of Power as shown here:[]
- Jolly: All teammates get +1 morale bonus to will saves when around a Mutant Fish.
- Revolver of Justice: A Mutant Fish gains a revolver if they take the gunslinger class. It deals 1d6 at level 1. Its damage increases by 1d6 every 2 levels in gunslinger.
- Mutation (Ex): A Mutant Fish gains twice the amount of skill points as his class does per level.
- Fish Can Roll (Ex): Fish can double their land speed, this ability has a cool down of 1d4 rounds. This lasts for (player's level) rounds. This can stack, e.g.: If the player is level 5, they can quadruple their land speed before the time runs out.
- Water Boost (Ex): At 5th level, a Mutant Fish can quadruple their speed for as long as they want. Throughout this time, their AC is treated as 12, regardless of armour or Dexterity.
- Musical Combat (Ex): A Mutant Fish can sing and play the team a stirring song, acting as a level one bard's song of confidence.
- Favored Class: Gunslinger and Bard.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||100 years||+120 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'5"||+0||75 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||4' 0"||+0||65 lb.||× 1 lb.|