Fey-cursed (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Fey-cursed are whimsical humans that despite alignment, tend to have chaotic natures. Being happy in general makes them hard to tolerate, seeing as they keep a smile in the most inappropriate of times. The worst of them aren't easy to see through. Their jovial nature make the evilest among them seem like grown children.
Fey-cursed stand at an average of 6'8" and weigh considerably less than a human of the same height. Their hair can be blonde, red, brown, black, silver, crimson, azure, white, pale pink, topaz or emerald. Their eyes have a similar range in color.
Fey-cursed have no hatred. While it is possible for them to hate individuals, they find it impossible to express the emotion of hatred.
Fey-Cursed can be any alignment but have trouble being lawful due to their whimsical nature, making them mostly non-lawful.
Fey-cursed can live as a fey or as a human. Being that they are so happy, they often get cast out of society.
Fey-cursed worship based on their alignment: good fey-cursed worship the celestial realms, evil ones worship the abyssal lords and neutral ones express free worship.
Fey-cursed speak Common and Sylvan. Many speak Elven.
Fey-cursed have very free and pleasent to say names, which are always spelled in Common.
- Male names: Alexander, Franchesko, Green, Helf, Jul
- Female: Amy, Kan, Sapphire
- −2 Strength +2 Dexterity, −2 Wisdom, +4 Charisma: Fey-cursed are immeasurably attractive and dexterous, but lack strength and judgement.
- Fey (Human)
- Medium Size
- Fey-cursed base land speed is 40 feet : In faerie dragon form: 80 foot fly(perfect).
- Fey Shape(Su): Fey-cursed indefinitely have the power to become faerie dragons, gaining all the abilities of one and losing any weapon, armor and nonmagic items they had in humanoid form.
- Shifty (Sp): A Fey-cursed can teleport at will to a maximum of 10 feet × half his character level (with a minimum of 10 feet).
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any other than seceret languages such as Druidic.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +4
as normal humans
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races