Ferrarm (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Most Ferrarm are versatile inside and out. They can range from pit fighters to tactical fighters to master craftsman to silent assassins. Just like their professions, Ferrarm can have varied personalities from brutish and arrogant to cunning and sly or even quiet and reserved.
The average Ferrarm stands roughly 6 feet tall, weighs 150-220 pounds, is bald, has red to orange eyes, has tanned skin, and of course has four muscular arms.
Ferrarm can get along with anyone who will take the chance to get past their extra arms and reddish eyes. Ferrarms don't usually stick with others of their kind due to competitive behavior usually arising in any profession they take though arrangements can be made.
Ferrarm have been known to take any alignment. It just depends on how they choose to use their innate abilities.
Ferrarm are native to a mountainous island called, Erdune in the middle of a violent sea with raging currents.
Ferrarm have been known to believe in one, many, or no gods/goddesses. Versatile and varied in almost every way.
Ferrarm speak their native language and common. With a high enough Intelligence score they can learn Elven, Goblin, Orc, Draconic, Sylvan, Infernal, and Giant.
Ferrarm gain names either at birth(by parent or guardian), changed at adulthood(by choice), or through great achievement(such as orc slayer or rock thrower).
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity: With four arms they can learn to wield virtually any tool or weapon with ease and are also naturally strong.
- Type: Monstrous Humanoid. Subtype: Giant
- Size: Medium
- Base Speed: 20 feet due to their bulky nature.
- Four Arms: This race has four arms can wield a weapon in each. It can also learn to wield two ranged weapons.
- Poison Use: Can never accidently poison itself when applying poisons.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|