Fallen Angels (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
After being banished by their god, most tend to lean towards chaos, while a few still wish to return to their former homelands with their ex-god
Looking like a normal human, except for the 10 foot black wings on their backs which are retractable
They tend to get along with most races, except for their non-fallen brethren and of course, evil outsiders (unless the fallen is also evil)
Tends to lean towards chaos, but normally remains neutral or good
After being kicked out of their lands, they tend to live almost anywhere on the earth
Common and Celestial both come automatically
They usually retain their angelic names from before their banishment
- : +2 Charisma, +2 Dex, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom
- While retaining their angelic looks and reactions, their bodies become more mortal after the banishment, and their minds tend to recollect on their mistakes
- Size: Medium
- Base land speed is 30ft Fly Speed is 45 ft
- Cure Light Wounds: 2/day. Caster level is 1/2 times CL. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages:Common and Celestial . Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]