Summary of the world
The Land of Ezeria was once unified together with nothing more than rivers separating vast amounts of land with cultures looking similar, it was not till a little over one hundred years ago, the gods started fighting, their fight shook the earth and the lands shifted water rushing in and creating a gap and each pantheon of gods finding a new home on their own section of land. Over time the lands grew more apart not just in distance but culture religion and language, mortals learning to sail between lands to close the gap, some attacked others for what they had, others just traded to build their wealth. as the decades went by people became less reliant on the gods and their presence as a whole is not as felt as it was in the past. Now our game will start on the god's Isle in the heart of Ezeria, the trade capital of the world and the only place a melting pot of culture and religion is still found.
Campaign Setting Information
Please note this is all still under construction, and I will add more info as I have time.
- How classes fit into Ezeria and what roles they commonly find themselves filling, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- information on the varius types of saling ship, both merchent and ones for battle.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Ezeria and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Ezeria pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Ezeria
- The World & Locales
- The world of Ezeriaand the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The history of Ezeria, divided into three general eras.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Ezeria.
- Ezeria's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Ezeria and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Ezeria and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Ezeria .
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts, will add random tables too.
- I will update as I think of more, things.
- Adding to Ezeria
- A page for community thoughts, suggestions, and additional content.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings