Drake Elves tend to be very tall and thin. Their bones are structured with a complex pattern that reduces their weight with out making them too much weaker. Therefor, they are significantly lighter than humans. Drake Elves are most easily recognized by their most prominent feature: two 10 foot wings.
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -4 Constitution, -2 Intelligence
- Dragon (Elf)
- Medium: As a Medium creature, Drake Elves get no bonuses or penalties based on size.
- Drake Elves base land speed is 25 feet: At level 5, they gain a 40 feet fly speed(poor). At level 10, they have 50(average), and at level 15, they gain 60(good)
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A Drake Elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Drake elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- -4 racial penalty on Hide and Move Silently checks.
- Resistance to the element of one type of dragon.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven. Bonus Languages: Orc, Elven, Sylvan, Goblin, Gnoll, Gnome, Giant, Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Dragoon (3.5e Class).
- Level Adjustment: +2
Table: Random Starting Ages
Table: Aging Effects
Table: Drake Elf Random Height and Weight
||× (1d6) lb.
||× (1d6) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.