Drakaina (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Drakaina are vicious and gruff. They despise the weak and challenge the strong. They believe themselves to be better than anyone else and are always willing to prove it through battle.
They are humanoid dragons with scales varying from light green to dark grey, orange eyes, muscular arms, and jagged claws.
Drakaina travel alone unless they feel that those around itself will be useful, at least for the time being.
Mostly evil or just plan mean however, some can use their strength for good, of course.
Most come from cave or mountain communities surrounded by their own kind.
Dragons are the beings worth worshiping. All others or worthless and weak.
They speak Draconic and with a high enough intelligence score they can learn common, sylvan, elven, and abyssal.
Draconic names are among the most common, but primitive names are also likely.
- +2 Strength and +2 Wisdom from their draconic heritage, but -2 charisma for their unsettling appearance.
- Humanoid, subtype Dragon
- Medium Sized
- Base Speed 20 feet due to its beefy stature.
- Ancient Foe: +2AC and +2 grapple vs. Dwarves.
- Fearless: +2 vs. Fear effects.
- Improved Natural Armor +2 AC.
- Stability: +2 vs. Trip and bullrush attempts.
- Climb: 20 foot climb speed and +8 climb
- Elemental Assault: Once per day,a Drakaina can make its arms burst into flame. 1d6 plus claws, fists, or small weapons. Lasts 1 round per level.
- Gatecrasher: +2 to break objects.
- Hatred: +1 attack vs. Dwarves.
- Claws: 1d4 each
- See in Darkness: Can see in total darkness. Even magical darkness such as the darkness spell.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|