Draconic Heir (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Dragonborn, Dragon, other Draconic Heritage and Constitution 18 or higher
Ancient blood runs through your veins, no matter how diluted by time or numb by inexperience, it is impossible to hide its power. You gain a new resource pool called Draconic power that is equal to your constituition modfier and recharges after a long rest. As a bonus action you can use your Draconic power points to activate the following effects, this features you can only be used once per turn:
- Dragon claw (1 points) : You grow retractable claws, the claws are natural magic weapons that deal 1d4+STR mod slashing damage. If you already have a claw attack you add the damage of this feature to your claw attacks, this effect lasts for one turn.
- Blinding speed (3 points) : Briefly your body is able to utilize part of its great stored power, for a minute you move extremely fast as if affected by the effects of the Haste spell.
- Wingspan (3 points) : Draconic wings sprout from your back, you gain flight speed of 30ft, if you already have flight speed, you get an additional 30ft, this effect lasts for 1 minute.
- Draconic horror (4 points) : The ancestral essence of your blood overflows causing terror in all creatures around you, Each creature that is within 30 feet of you and aware of it must succeed on a DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute.
- Dragon force (5 points) : For a brief moment you can feel the true ancestral force your body hides, this feature lasts until the end of your turn all damage dice during the turn this feature is used is maxed out, creatures have disadvantage on saving throws to resist your breath attack and are considered vulnerable to the element of your breath attack. After the end of your turn you get 1 level of exhaustion and attack rolls against you have advantage until the start of your next turn.