Dahm' Jarr (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dahm' Jarr. (d am- jar
The Dahm' Jarr are hard headed. They no nothing of what is outside their forests and swamps, so they tend to be more irratated and
dumbfounded by all outside, but what they hear from farseen travelers makes up for their intellegence.
They stand tall to about 8'5 - 10ft tall. they weigh about 400pounds. Their eyes glow a bright yellow with a piercing glare.
They are tall and have a thin layer or scales which makes it possible to wear armor.
Dahm' Jarr tend to like smaller creature, the fact of because they are juicy and ready to kill or because of which they are said to
be the normal size. Medium sized creatures or humanoids to the Dahm'Jarr are either hated or feared, but otherwise they get along well. but most of the time, in the back of the Dahm'Jarr's head, "these fellahsz are evilsz".
Neutral. Neutral Evil when someone makes a threat or just makes the Dahm'Jarr angry.
Dahm'Jarr more tend to be Chaotic Neutral.
MainLand(Que' ehls Ader), Places which there are forests or swamps.
Seeks for one.
Shazzz, Bluzzkrizz, Zsorthz
- +4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma Dahm'Jarr arent very well known outside their homeland or know much about the outside world. The Dahm'Jarr dont speak much and people tend to be frieghtend of their presence.
- size: Large or medium
- +1 Natural AC
- Able to wear Light and Medium Armor. Can use shields except for Heavy.
- +2 racial bonus on Handle Animal and Survival checks.
- Dahm'Jarr base land speed is 35 feet
- Spell-Like Ability:
- Psi-Like Ability:
- Automatic Languages: Common and Lizard Tongue Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Orcish, Giant
- Favored Class: Fighter, Ranger, and Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|