Changelings, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Changelings are a race with the ability to change their shape. They can become a completely different individual with the blink of an eye.
Changelings are a deceitful and sneaky race, who think nothing of lying and manipulating others for their own means. They are also very quick witted and charming.
Changelings stand about the same height as humans, but are rather thin and so are easily 5 to 10 lb lighter. They have light hair and a gray skin tone. Their eyes are usually dark but can also be gold or brown.
Changelings are generally neutral.
Changelings dwell in Albion Proper, for the most part. They can also be found in Jacinth and Aergaela.
Changelings are not very religious.
Changelings often know many languages.
- +2 charisma, +2 intelligence, -2 constitution, -2 strength. Changelings are charismatic and likable, but their constant shifts weaken their body.
- Humanoid (Shapechanger).
- Minor Change Shape (su): a changeling can alter their features to gain a +10 racial bonus on disguise checks. This works exactly like a disguise self spell, except the changeling cannot change clothing or equipment. It is a transmution effect.
- +2 racial bonus on disguise, bluff, sense motive, gather information, forgery and intimidate checks.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves to resist enchantments, illusions, or any other form of mind control.
- Linguist (ex): a changeling always has speak language as a class skill. They also start play with one extra language.
- Automatic Languages: Any two. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: rogue.