- +3 Strength, +3 Dexterity, –6 Charisma.:
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, ccuruks have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Ccuruk base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Curuks can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A ccuruk can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. he retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Ccuruks receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A ccuruk who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass ccuruk’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
Table: Ccuruk Random Starting Ages
Table: Ccuruk Aging Effects
Table: Ccuruk Random Height and Weight
||× (1d6) lb.
||× (1d6) lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races