Candy Person (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Candy people aren't the best characters to choose because they melt in the sun a smell horrible because of all the candy they're made up of. At most this guy's lasting 4/5 hours. 6 on a good day.
Candy people are often odd colors and have odd hair, due to them being made out of candy. They can come in all shapes and sizes, even being small and large, and animal-like/construct-esque but generally are medium humanoids of 5-6 feet. Due to being made of candy, they are edible. They can regenerate parts of their body with candy and can fix lost or broken body parts with ease, this is due to their magical nature.
Candy people fit better around intelligent races, as they are less likely to danger them. They are uncomfortable around orcs or other stupid classes, as they may treat them as normal candy.
Mostly evil, although they seem like a friend at first they will eventually come around to stabbing their team in the back (figuratively and literally). This is because their true intention is and always will be becoming the dominant race.
They don't mind what land they're in, but they often prefer to stay in cool lands, as it keeps them hard, as they are made out of candy.
Candy People worship the koolaid guy. They pray before every meal (they can't eat candy) with many different prayers. For Example they might say: "OOOH YEAAH"
They only know common.
They are often named after the type of candy they are made out of but can be named otherwise. For example one made of black licorice would be called "Disgusting"
- Candy People base land speed of 20 feet.
- Candy People are Medium size creatures.
- Humanoid(Construct and/or Ooze).
- +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Intelligence. Candy People are temporary and appealing to children, though sticky.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft(Construct), Climb, and Disable Device checks.
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Candy People melt to death after 10 rounds of direct sunlight before leaving a pooling trail of candy footprints and slowing to 10 feet.
- Candy People take double damage from acid and fire
|13 years||+3 years||+10 years||+20 years.|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|20 years||50 years||60 years||+75 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+1' 0"||20 lb.||× 2 lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+0' 5"||20 lb.||× 2 lb.|