Campaign Setting: Aleithia Universe
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Within the Aleithia Universe, every race within the D&D handbooks exist. The following is a list of homebrew races that can also be used. Not all of these races were created by me (SureenInk), but were carefully examined and determined to be balanced enough for this universe.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Versumi's solar year, one full rotation around the sun, is 546 days long. Each day is 24 hours, and each week is 7 days long. Versumi has 13 months, each that are 42 days (6 weeks) in length.
Months of the Year
Each month of the year is named after the constellation that has dominion over the sky during that month. The months of the year, and the constellation that rules them, are as follows:
Emvolo ruled by the constellation of The Ram.
Didyma ruled by the constellation of The Twins.
Kavouras ruled by the constellation of The Crab.
Liontari ruled by the constellation of The Lion.
Kori ruled by the constellation of The Maiden.
Zygos ruled by the constellation of The Scales.
Fidi ruled by the constellation of The Serpent.
Toxotis ruled by the constellation of The Archer.
Scorpios ruled by the constellation of The Scorpion.
Drakon ruled by the constellation of The Dragon.
Falaina ruled by the constellation of The Whale.
Arkouda ruled by the constellation of The Bear.
Skouro-cheri ruled by the constellation of The Dark Hand.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia