Bulletkin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Bulletkin are generally very positive folks. They always have oblivious smiles on their faces, but it's not unheard for them to try to act aloof or with an air of nobility when things change to their favour. In the context of battle, Bulletkin are subject to change, finding it much easier than other races may have imagined to become cold, hard killers. Despite their cute, positive outlook, they take their job very seriously. They will often dedicate their entire lives to protecting a single goal or person.
Bulletkin are animated bulletfolk, standing at roughly four feet in height, although this size can grow much greater if they are a member of the shotgunkin variety. They have bronze bodies with a silver, pointed casing at their head. They have two floating hands and two floating feet, each nub-like in shape, without any fingers or toes. They are connected to the creature by way of some mysterious magic, and this same magic is what allows them to hold objects with these. Under the casing is a skeleton, fitted with organs, blood, etc.
Bulletkin generally get along with any race, but will not hesitate to turn on them if the race seeks to harm the bulletkin's ultimate goal.
Bulletkin can be any alignment, but will often find themselves in lawful and evil situations.
Bulletkin come from deep underground in man-made dungeons and forgeries, they love man-made structures and places of great heat.
Bulletkin worship Kaliber, the goddess of bullets and guns. She is an evil deity, and many gundead read from her holy book.
Bulletkin begin play speaking combat, but with high intelligence can learn any other language.
Bulletkin generally do not give each other names, and instead simply live with those granted by other species.
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution. −2 Intelligence, −2 Wisdom: Bulletkin are considered somewhat clumsy, but they have surprisingly good reflexes and an excellent aim despite this rumor. They can take a considerable amount of damage, but are not very intelligent.
- Undead (Forged): Despite seeming like constructs, bulletkin are actually gundead. Their bodies are formed in a great forge, causing them to be considered Forged creatures.
- Medium: No bonuses due to size.
- Bulletkin base land speed is 20 feet.
- Dodge Blast (Ex): By activating a small blast beneath their body, a bulletkin can boost themselves 5 feet in the air higher than a human is able to. This ability can be used as a reflex in order to grant the bulletkin a +2 dodge bonus to AC, but takes one movement action to activate.
- Live Ammo (Ex): Any abilities that cause damage to any creatures coming in contact or making an unarmed strike on the target do not cause damage to a bulletkin.
- Ageless (Ex): All Forged do not age.
- Automatic Languages: Common Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Gunslinger.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'0"||+0"||200 lb.||× (2) lb.|
|Female||4'0"||+0"||200 lb.||× (2) lb.|