Box of Secrets (3.5e Equipment)

From D&D Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Recycle.png This page was marked as abandoned on 14:50, 22 March 2021 (MDT) because: Issue(s) unaddressed for over a year. (discuss)

If you think you can improve this page please bring the page up to the level of other pages of its type, then remove this template. If this page is completely unusable as is and can't be improved upon based on the information given so far then replace this template with a {{delete}} template. If this page is not brought to playability within one year it will be proposed for deletion.

Edit this Page | All abandoned pages

Stub Logo.png This page is incomplete and/or lacking flavor. Reason: MIssing prerequisites, and aura.


You can help D&D Wiki by finishing and/or adding flavor to this page. When the flavor has been changed so that this template is no longer applicable please remove this template. If you do not understand the idea behind this page please leave comments on this page's talk page before making any edits.
Edit this Page | All stubs

4820208057_1e35fe02b4_b.jpg
By Angela

Box of Secrets: A Box of Secrets, is similar to a Portable Hole, in such ways that it can carry lots of items in it. You simply open the boxes lid, and then you can place objects in them. These boxes are extreme magic, in such ways as it has an unlimited carry capacity, meaning that you can put as much as you want into it and nothing will happen, except that you now have a bunch of items in a miniature box. On rare occasions, (10%), every time you open the box, a creature will come out if it. There is a 40% chance that it will be friendly, and a 60% chance that it will be hostile. These boxes are very powerful, that If you were to place any object that is extra dimensional into it (Portable hole, bag of holding, folding boat, well of many worlds), it would create a hole in time and the possessor would be trapped there forever. There are only 6 of these boxes however, all currently reported to have known locations. Those locations are: 2 are in Ravenloft, 2 are on the prime material plane(earth), and the other 2 are in the Acheron plane. One of the boxes in the Acheron plane currently has a master. That person is Thanara from Yomesh.

CL ; ; Cost 6,000xp; Market Price: 20,000 gp



Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewEquipmentMagical Wondrous Items

Home of user-generated,
homebrew pages!


Advertisements: