Boon of the Totem (5e Epic Boon)
From D&D Wiki
Boon of the Totem
Prerequisite: Must be a Barbarian Path of the Totem Warrior.
You have Been blessed by The Lord of the Hunt and have received a portion of his power!
- You gain an ability score increase of +1 to any score of your choice.
- When you receive this boon you learn how to speak, read and write Sylvan, Celestial and you can speak and understand animals. When you talk to an animal that Is large or smaller you receive an advantage on all persuasion checks against the animal as long as what your doing does not go against its moral code.
- Wild Movement. You gain one of the following benefits:
- Bear. You gain a Climbing Speed of 30Ft.
- Eagle. You Gain a Fly speed of 25Ft. (If you already have a fly speed you can instead add a +10 to your fly speed.)(If you chose the Eagle totem in the Totemic Attunement ability you now can hover when you end your turn flying while raging you also receive a +15 to this flight when you rage.)
- Wolf. You can't be slowed by non-magical rough terrain and you gain a +10 to your movement speed.
- True Aspect of the Beast. You gain one of the following benefits:
- Bear. You gain proficiency in Intimidation. As an action, you can cast 5e SRD:Enlarge/Reduce on your self you must use enlarge when casting it in this way. This does not require you to maintain concentration on the spell. you regain the use of this ability after a long rest.
- Eagle. You gain proficiency in Acrobatics. You also can cast 5e SRD:Feather Fall once per long rest.
- Wolf. You gain proficiency in Stealth. You also can cast 5e SRD:Pass Without Trace once per long rest. This does not require you to maintain concentration on the spell.