Blade Mastery, Variant (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Blade Mastery, Variant
You have spent a great deal of time honing your skill with the blade. You gain the following benefits:
- You become proficient with shortswords, longswords, scimitars, rapier, and greatswords, if you are not already.
- In addition, while you are wielding one of the aforementioned weapons, you gain the following benefits:
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with the weapon.
- On your turn, you can use your reaction to assume a parrying stance, provided you have the weapon in hand. Doing so grants a +1 bonus to your AC until the start of your next turn or until you're not holding the weapon.
- When you make an opportunity attack with the weapon, you have advantage on the attack roll.