Campaign Setting Information
- The Thri-Manipulus
- The main humanoid found on Batheron's Heel, complete with several racial feats and randomized clan creators.
- The thri-manipulus are prone to mutation.
World of Batheron's Heel
- The World & Locales
- The continent is vast, and it's ecosystem varied. Why not understand it better?
- Time and History
- The history of Batheron's Heel is not long, but still incredibly important to its current state of affairs.
- Numerous differing thri-manipulus clans exist here, from the religious and maniacal Kryek to the relatively benevolent Vheil.
- Other Factions
- The strange bugmen aren't the only ones here.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- This place is a bit complicated. Maybe distilling it down into a few paragraphs can help with that.
- Horrid beasts found within the continent.
- Other, less dangerous, creatures.
- Did you expect an alien world to have familiar plantlife?
- Thri-Manipulus statblocks, and other relevant people.
- Monster Salvage
- Several creatures within the continent can be harvested to create new and powerful items.
- Other Magic Items
- Not everything here can just be made so easily.
- The wilderness is a strange and chaotic place, in Batheron's Heel, doubly so.
- Variant Rules
- This place isn’t exactly a walk in the park.
- Adding to Batheron's Heel
- Not everything here will make sense. You can help do something about that.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings