Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in Azara and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the race within Azara and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of Azara's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Azara
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Azara and how they've adapted to the world
- Time and history
- The holidays of Azara and the eras
- Azara's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Azara and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Azara.
- A look at some NPCs you can use in your game at any time.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Azara and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Azara.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings