Archangel (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
I shall lead your men to victory. I am thy servant i am thy hand to command. I move only to serve you, I breathe only to say your name, I see to overlook your world and bring down justice to it all.
The lord i serve is the only true god. You are the one that created me as i have appeared before the i shall serve till my last breath and fight for your cause.
Arch Angel (3.5e Race)
Note at one of the D&D comicons a wizard of coast writer did say even though this is home brew it isn't op and can be used in campaigns. I got it personally first hand source
An Arch Angel is a 12 winged angel which is the closest to their Gods. They are the personal messengers and fighters that lead the army that the gods use if there were ever to be a war. However some are used to do other missions for their deity. Depending on the Deity the Arch Angel gains a bonus to their modifier. if they are anything from Lawful Good to Chaotic Good get +5 to intelligence modifier, if they are Lawful Neutral to Chaotic Neutral then get +5 to Wisdom and lastly Lawful Evil to Chaotic Evil gain +5 to charisma modifier. They don't have to serve a god if their god leaves, dies or think their good is wrong.
Arch Angels are at the pinnacle of mind as they are second to none other than the deities themselves. They are the top of the line at anything they do as they naturally are able to accomplish any task with a 100% success rate. A hybrid provides all the benefits of the other race and all the benefits of this race; free will archangels can do as they see fit to best bring peace.
Arch Angels Have a more over white shiny skin as they tend to release their holy aura across their body giving them a celestial form. However at times depending on the alignment the angel's wings might change colour with with to light blue being lawful good to chaotic good while lawful neutral to chaotic neutral being sapphire to violet while lawful evil to chaotic evil have a blood red to blood orange colour. The Angels tend to paint a symbol of their god onto their bodies or wings to show their alignment to that god. The difference between the normal angels to an archangel is the golden aura that is exerted out of the Angel's body. They typical wield holy devestaors as their primary weapon
Arch Angels love all beings as they see the creation of life a beautiful things and in return they are loved by all however depending on which god the angel is aligned to they may or may not be in good relations with demons. But if the archangel feels their god is wrong they can leave, or is their god dies or leaves archangelds become the one in charge of angels.
Arch Angels can be any good alignment
There are several Arch Angels in the land as they are used by their gods as their most trusted servants.
The Arch Angels are just below their gods in a sense that the gods are their bosses. They see their god as the one and only true god that should rule the world.
The Arch Angels have a Tongues spell always activated therefore they are able to understand all languages they hear and are able to speak in them fluently. In addition to their immense knowledge most languages are known to this species.
- +10 Str, +10 Dex, +8 Int, +8 Wis, +10 Cha: Archangels gain a single domain from their deity and stacks with other cleric domains acquired.
- Size: Medium.
- An Archangel is considered one size category larger for purposes of carry weight and wielding weapons
- All HD becomes D12 regardless of class.
- Racial Hit Dice: An archangel begins with five levels, which provide 5d12 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +5, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +4, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: An archangel’s levels give it skill points equal to 8 × (8 + Int modifier).
- Racial Feats: An archangel’s levels give it five feats.
- perfect shapeshift: You can change your physical form to any other creature at will.
- Tear of youth: Arch angels are able to make a potion by using their tears to make a potion of youth that makes a person 1 year younger per potion. This may be applied via skin contact.
- Gate: Able to create a disk to allow travel between planes or on planes has a maximum range of 100ft + 10 per level.
- Perfect maneuverability: Arch angel is able to fly perfectly and is not affected from exhaustion.
- Arch Angel's base land speed is 100 feet while flight speed is 250 feet
- Body of power(EX): As a free action Arch Angels have +15 to all stats, +20 to their AC for 10 turns and increases the base speed by 100 feet however after activating this ability the Arch Angel is unable to do anything as they go into a coma for a full day.
- Weapon Proficiency: Arch Angels are proficient with all martial weapons and magical weapons.
- Armor Proficiency: Arch Angels are proficient will all light, medium and heavy armor.
- Natural Shield aura: A Arch Angel is automatically has an natural shield which gives a +10 to armor bonus to it's Natural Armor bonus.
- Low-Light Vision: Arch Angels can see 200 feet in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Darkvision: Arch Angels can see 150 feet in complete darkness. Contrary to expectations, he or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Leadership: Are able to attract followers. This can be used as a racial skill Leadership (3.5e Feat).
- Calming Aura: All creatures that enter this area becomes very neutral and do not attempt to attack other creatures. They must make a will save of 16dc + wisdom bonus. The range of the aura is 40 feet + 5 feet per level.
- Dominate Being:You can control the actions of any creature through a telepathic link that you establish with the subject’s mind.
- Pray: Angels heals all negative status effects once per day.
- Resurrection: Angels are able to resurrect themselves and any other class except for demons or chaos aligned monsters as long as they are still aligned to their god, This can only be used 3+level times a day.
- Reflect(EX): Angels are able to propel a defense barrier around them that will reflect any to all attacks that are targeting them, however this ability may be used only three times a day as it is extremely tiring for the Angel.
- Fear Aura(Ex): Enemies of Arch Angel, who clearly sees a Arch Angel at a distance of max. 40 ft is terribly frightened by the appearance of the being. Creatures with equal or less than 1/4 of the Arch Angel's HP have to make a fortitude save or die instantly. Creatures with at least one more HP but only up to one half of the Arch Angel's Hp have to make the save to avoid being panicked. Success means, that they are shaken. Creatures with more HP are shaken if they don´t succeed the save. The DC is equal to 10+1/2 HP of the Arch Angel's + his Cha modifier.
- Perfect Recovery: As a bonus action Arch Angels are able to heal any target as though a week has passed by.
- Time Stasis: As a swift action Arch Angels are able to create a space where time goes by with 1 minute being a week inside the selected area being 100 +10 per level feet wide and long.
- Mass healing: As a full round action Arch Angel are able to heal all allies in a radius of 50 feat + 10 per level 5d10 + 1d10 per level.
- Quick heal: As a swift action Arch angels are able to heal 2d6 + 1d6 per level.
- Invisibility: Arch Angels are able to become invisible.
- Regenerate: Angels are able to regenerate lost limbs and wings after 10 minutes of rest
- See Invisibility(Ex): An Arch Angel can automatically see every creature under the effect of invisibility spells.
- Finger of Death: Arch Angel can slay any one living creature within threat range. The target is entitled to a Fortitude saving throw to survive the attack. If the save is successful, the creature instead takes 5d8 points of damage +1d6 point per level (maximum +100).
- Knowledge: Angels gain a +10 to all Knowledge Religion checks.
- Blinded: Angels cannot be blinded.
- Holy: All Angels may choose to make any and all of their damage of the Holy Subtype.
- Automatic Languages: Celestial, Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- 1. A +10 to Heal. The Heal skill is a considered a class skill.
- 2. A +10 to Listen. The Listen skill is a considered a class skill.
- 3. A +10 to Sense Motive. The Sense Motive skill is a considered a class skill.
- 4. A +10 to Diplomacy. The Diplomacy skill is considered a class skill.
- 5.An Archangel gains healing abilities. This healing is a supernatural ability and may be performed as a swift action and resets each morning. The Angel may perform healing as if the spells of any of the following: Cure Serious Wounds 22/day, Cure Critical Wounds 18/day, Mass Cure Light Wounds 12/day, Regenerate 10/day, Heal 7/day.
- 6. Arch Angels Angels negate 80% of Unholy Damage, and takes absolutely no holy damage.
- 7. Immunity to Energy/Ability Drain/Damage.
- 8. Immunity to Transmutation (petrification/poly morph).
- 9. Immunity to all Non-Magical Disease
- 10. Immunity to Mental Effects.
- 11. Immunity to all elements
Starting Age: Arch Angels do not have an age as they are beings that cannot die from old age.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 0"||+1d12||30 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|
|Female||6' 0"||+3d6||25 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|