Archaasimars (Pathfinder Race)
From D&D Wiki
Whereas the Aasimars bear a Celestial Ancestor, the Archaasimars ARE the Celestials, born into mortal bloodlines.
Archaasimars appear much like their mortal parents, but their eyes and blood always glow of some metallic sheen, they are immensely tall, and their bones are far denser than typical of their race. They always appear youthful, regardless of their true age, and they bear an unusually comely appearance.
Archaasimars bear no society themselves because they are far more rare than even the Aasimars. They tend to inhabit the society of their parent races, and although they are good, they keep their distance from most, as they bear a great hatred of the evil in the societies in which they are present.
Archaasimars get along best with Aasimars and members of their Parent Races. How they relate to other races is unique to each Archaasimar.
Alignment and Religion
Archaasimars are Always Good, and few devote themselves to Religion, as they are inclined to the essence of good itself.
Archaasimars often become adventurers, as a way to grow their holy power and to find ways to right the wrongs of the world and beyond.
Archaasimar Racial Traits
- Add Twice Character Level to All Ability Scores. Archaasimars are born more powerful than many adult mortals, never-mind the fact that with experience they grow ever more powerful.
- True Outsider, Good. They may be born of mortal blood, but their souls are that of Celestial stock. Their true power will show itself eventually.
- Medium = No size-based bonuses or penalties.
- Normal base land speed: 30 feet. Gains a pair of Feathered-like wings of light per Character Level, granting a flight speed equal to triple land speed times Character Level.\
- True Good (Ex) = Does not need to Adhere to Class Alignments, as long as they remain Good-Aligned.
- Damage Reduction (Ex) = Gains DR/- equal to 3 x Character Level.
- Regeneration (Ex) = Gains Regeneration/- equal to 1 x Character Level.
- Divine Wrath (Ex) = Once a day per Character Level, an Archaasimar can go into a state of pure, divine fury. In this state, the Archaasimar's Damage Reduction and Regeneration is tripled, and gains a bonus equal to Character Level to Attack and Damage Rolls.
- Self-Resurrection (Ex) = Each time an Archaasimar is slain, he immediately returns to life as if by True Resurrection. He gains no side effects from this and returns to full health. This can be used 1 + Character Level, per day.
- Immunities (Ex) = At Every Character Level, an Archaasimar can select any single effect. He/she then becomes fully immune to the chosen effect, as well as immunity to all means of bypassing it.
- Darkvision (Ex) = Gains Darkvision up to (60 x Character Level) ft.
- Mortal Blood (Ex) = Select a Mortal Race. This is the race into which the Archaasimar is born, and he/she gains all the traits and abilities of this race.
- Divine Authority (Ex) = Once per day, the Archaasimar can use Divine Authority, which functions exactly like Wish, but can be used for ANY purpose without any drawbacks or complications. The Archaasimar gains the intended benefits, no matter the intention.
- Spell-Like Ability: At Will. — Cure Light Wounds and Detect Evil. Caster level is Equal to Character Level. The save DC is Wisdom-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial, and Primordial Celestial.
Favored Class Options
Cleric, Paladin or Inquisitor.
|10 years||+1 Year||+3 Years||+6 Years|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||1,000 years||10,000 years||Infinite years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7 ft 0 Inches||+1d12||150 lb||150 × 1d6 lb.|
|Female||6 ft 8 Inches||+1d10||120 lb||120 × 1d4 lb.|