Archaasimars (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Each Archaasimar is different, but all show a degree of righteousness beyond even most Paladins. Some try to teach others the right path. Others attempt to outright destroy the various pockets of corruption in their path.
Archaasimars can be born into any mortal race, but grow and develop at a rate impossible of their mortal kin. They sometimes appear to be normal specimens of their brethren, but it is possible that they may take on appearances like that of Aasimars. They will however inevitably take on their true power at some stage in their lives.
Archaasimars get along well with good-aligned beings of all races, but struggle with Neutral individuals, and almost always outright hate Evil beings.
Archaasimars have no lands of their own, as they are born into mortal lands.
Archaasimars are rarely involved with religion, but those who are worship good-aligned deities.
Archaasimars speak Common and Celestial. Intelligent Archaasimars can learn any language, INCLUDING secret ones, due to the millennia of experience at their disposal.
Archaasimars take a name from their parents, but at adulthood they adopt the name they used as Celestials.
- Add twice Character Level to Ability Scores. Archaasimars grow more and more powerful with experience.
- Humanoid type, Native Outsiders at Levels 1-10, True Outsiders at Levels 11 and above. Archaasimars are not typical mortals. Their souls are that of Celestial stock. Once they reach a certain stage of development, this will show itself.
- Size is Medium.
- Archaasimars' base land speed is 30 feet. They have a set of wings of light as well, and can fly at triple land speed.
- Damage Reduction (Ex) = Gains DR/- equal to 3 x Character Level.
- Regeneration (Ex) = Gains Regeneration/- equal to 1 x Character Level.
- Divine Wrath (Ex) = Once a day per Character Level, an Archaasimar can go into a state of pure, divine fury. In this state, the Archaasimar's Damage Reduction and Regeneration is tripled, and gains a bonus equal to Character Level to Attack and Damage Rolls.
- Self-Resurrection (Ex) = Each time an Archaasimar is slain, he immediately returns to life as if by True Resurrection. He gains no side effects from this and returns to full health. This can be used 1 + Character Level, per day.
- Immunities (Ex) = At Every Character Level, an Archaasimar can select any single effect. He/she then becomes fully immune to the chosen effect, as well as immunity to all means of bypassing it.
- Darkvision (Ex) = Gains Darkvision up to (60 x Character Level) ft.
- Mortal Blood (Ex) = Select a Mortal Race. This is the race into which the Archaasimar is born, and he/she gains all the traits and abilities of this race.
- Celestial Blood (Ex) = Select a Celestial Race/Creature. This is the race the Archaasimar was before he took a Mortal form, and he/she gains all the traits and abilties of this race.
- Divine Authority (Ex) = Once per day, the Archaasimar can use Divine Authority, which functions exactly like Wish, but can be used for ANY purpose without any drawbacks or complications. The Archaasimar gains the intended benefits, no matter the intention.
- Spell-Like Abilities = Cure Light Wounds, at will. Caster Level equal to Character Level.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||1,000 years||10,000 years||+Inf years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7 ft.’ 0 Inches.”||+Plus 1d12 Inches.||200 lb. lb.||× (Times 1d3) lb.|
|Female||6 ft.’ 8 Inches.”||+Plus 1d10 Inches.||160 lb. lb.||× (Times 1d2.) lb.|