Angels, Keran (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Blades Of Keran|
Angels are a race of Extraplanar beings who live on the Outer Planes.
Angels are the servants of the Deities and serve in many endevours.
In combat, most angels make full use of their mobility and their ability to attack at a distance.
Angel Traits: An angel possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Immunity to acid, cold, and petrification.
- Resistance to electricity 10 and fire 10.
- +4 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- Tongues (Su): All angels can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level equal to angel’s Hit Dice). This ability is always active.
SEE WIKIPEDIA ENTRY: Angel
List of Angels