Aberrant Horror (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They seem just like a normal human except for random scars & stitches across their body and an extra eye or mouth somewhere on there abdominal area.
They are a highly carnivarous species with a high bloodlust. So they tend to either stick to themselves not interacting much afraid of what their thoughts and what they are. Try their best to fit in anyway possible. Or stand over everyone seeing them as impudent imperfections proving their superiority every chance they can.
They are just like humans except they're eyes are bicolored and they're skin has random stitches and scars. They also will have a extra eye, or mouth on they're abdominal area.
Usually disliked by most, but reviered by others.
Any non good, and tend to be Chaotic.
Anywhere they please.
usually any diety of death, power, or magic.
Common & (uncommon, Abbysal, or Infernal)
I don't know make one up.
- +2 Charisma, +2 dexterity -2 wisdom:
- Aberation (Human):
- Hidden Horror base land speed is 40 feet:
- The eye of Protection: An eye sits diagonally across your chest and you can close it or open it at will. It allows player to copy spells equivalent to they're arcane casting level ((ex:) if you're arcane casting level equals 2 you can copy a level 2 spell your eye sees or two level 1 spells for that day) the spells you copy disappear when your eye recharges. You also get true sight while it is opened along as it is not obstructed.-->
- The Maw of Magic: A giant mouth full of sharp teeth sits horizontally across your gut. It can be opened or closed at will. It allows the player to consume spells equivalent to they're arcane casting level ((ex:) if you're arcane casting level equals 2 you can eat a level 2 spell casted tword you or two level 1 spells for that day) each spell you consume heals you for (spells equivalent casted level)d8. Anything covering the mouth is consumed when it is opened.
- Automatic Language: Common and Uncommon. Bonus Languages: Abysal, Infernal, Aquan, or Draconic.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer type arcane caster or Assassin.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|